Email response to last post from friend who has known me for 14 years:
you said in your blog that because you're so bored at home[note: I am not bored - I just have to read all the time & I try to do it at McGill] you've turned into someone who talks all the time, and well my dear I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but you've always been someone who talks all the time ;) and I mean that in a nice way! Yes, you've always been great at asking questions and making conversation, but you also always liked to talk a lot...
Ok, so maybe she is right... My talking a lot is nothing new... Let's just call this "zombie" phase the "adjustment" phase... Wonder what the next phase will be? Hopefully not the "you are your worst enemy" phase I've heard talk of. The "floating in your own universe" phase sounds a lot more attractive, although, aren't we all doing that anyway?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment