Quotes from the work of my students who had to imagine what a holiday in Canada would be like or had to give their opinion on alcohol and animals:
I think that Canada is a cold country and it has very many penguins. I would like to go to Canada but I have no money to travel there. But I think that I will go there when I grow up. ~Mathew, P.7
In the holidays I went to Canada. It is a nice place or country. There are many people so it is a good place. They can give you much food and candi. The people are billionaires. So that is what I saw there. ~Gloria A, P.7
In my opinion, alcoholic drinks should not be banned because if you have problems you drink alcoholic to forget these problems. ~Bridget, P.6
In my opinion, animals should be abolished because they eat us. ~Emma, P.6
Mzungus should not be chased away because they will take us to their country. ~someone in P.6 (and so the misconceptions of mzungus begin).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment